ade bran?? click la.. :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPEAKANG!!

hello, hey guys....


hahhaha.. mcm ade je org yg bace kan blog yg tersgt x best nieh....
but who gonna be care... it's my blog... i can write anything i want it... 
(ayat yg sgt pendek tpi byak grammatical error)
yeah.. at least i try it ok..

hey , i'm sorry for spelling or grammatical error in my blog FB or anything. my BEL lecturer encourage me and my classmates to write in english. so if there's any mistakes , correct me cause i'm trying to improve my english. tq. and please don't laugh. cause if i were you i'll laugh and keep saying "deni dok wat rancak apa xtaw" =.='
(credit to EPON)


hahaha...... mcm yg termaktub kat tajuk diatas...
lecturer aku mengalakkan kiteorg (KBM1122C) speakang (speking)...
aku mmg nak cube.. tpi x berani... coz aku mmg fail bab2 grammar bagai nieh..
BAHASA MALAYSIA pon blom penah dapat A+....


so... so... so.... please support me...
okeyh!! :D





No comments: